- This event has passed.
INFORMATION SEMINAR Opportunities to support farmers in 2020. RDP Approvals 2014-2020 and news in Campaign 2020. Up-to-date on CAP 2020+
12.02.2020 @ 13:30 - 18:00
The main goals of the seminar are:
* capacity development and improvement of awareness of potential beneficiaries of the opportunities provided by RDP 2014-2020 under the measures and sub-measures (investment and compensation) that will be opened in 2020; clarification of regulatory changes and developments in the conditions and eligibility of beneficiaries, incl. the application and reporting procedures for projects under different measures / sub-measures; presenting the latest developments in the digitization of Campaign 2020 support applications;
* Promoting up-to-date information on targeted measures under RDP2020 measures / sub-measures aimed at enhancing biosecurity in livestock holdings, as well as clarifying regulatory changes and new requirements for livestock holdings;
* providing up-to-date information on the progress of the CAP 2020+ negotiation process, strategic planning, options for extending and financing some of the RDP 2014-2020 measures in the transitional 2021;
* Promoting the interactive innovation model within the EIP-AGRI, overcoming the public information deficit; promoting up-to-date information on the opportunities provided by Sub-measure 16.4 of RDP 2014-2020 to support horizontal and vertical cooperation between actors in the supply chain, the construction and development of short supply chains and local markets; activating interest in sub-measure 16.4 of the RDP 2014-2020; presenting European experience in innovation in short supply chains;
* receiving feedback on the effectiveness and efficiency of the implementation of the Program;
* Promote the role and activity of the NRN.